The Book of Destruction
The Grand Citadel
The Grand Citadel is commonly referred to as Farris as it’s the only official city in the country. This is the seat of Zetil worship on Galavan, and is the home of the Lady and Lord of Farris as well as serving as the primary military base for the deployment of the Golem and Warforged army.
Located in the Everwinter Province and standing over 1400 feet tall and over a mile deep, The Grand Citadel is one of the most massive structures on Galavan. Housing over 200,000 residents and a large standing army The Grand Citadel is a mixing pot of cultures and races. The building itself is protected from harm by a myriad of spells and wards, and nothing short of a deity can so much as scratch any part of the original structure (much to the perpetual annoyance of the Citadel Ghost).