The Book of Destruction
Io, Ex Wisdom of Reason, Dragon of the Starry Night
Io was the first Wisdom, and as such has a great deal of influence with the rest of the Pantheon. Io created the dragons to help safeguard the other races against the trepidations of outsiders and other extraplanar influences. Ultimately this is why the native people of Tyranthius despise the dragons.
Io values intelligent decision making and planning. Intelligence, cunning, and a flair for decisive action all have their place.
- Having or developing a history of Impulsive Behavior
- Evading facts (i.e. willful ignorance)
- All followers of Io get a +2 Divine bonus on Sense Motive checks.
- All followers of Io get a +2 Divine bonus to all attack rolls against Outsiders.
- All Clerics of Io may choose from the Knowledge, Magic, and Reason domains, and the favored weapon of choice is the Light Mace.